California Pizza Kitchen

(414) 967-8088
5665 N. Centerpark Way, Suite N114
Glendale, WI 53217

CLOSEST PARKING:
Port Washington Deck

HOURS:
Monday-Thursday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM



Friday-Saturday 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM



Sunday 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM

California Pizza Kitchen is a casual-dining restaurant serving up California creativity through its innovative menu items. CPK provides a range of inspired dishes, from hand-tossed and hearth-baked California-style pizzas, to imaginative salads, pastas, entrees, soups, sandwiches and beverages.

Offering dine-in, take-out, catering, online ordering and an award-winning CPKids Menu.

Guests are invited to join the Pizza Dough Rewards program. For every $100 spent at CPK, they will receive $5 of Pizza Dough Rewards that can be redeemed on their next visit.

To join, go to cpk.com, download the Pizza Dough Rewards App or sign up with a server.

Sales & Specials at California Pizza Kitchen

Pizza Dough Rewards

Start earning Pizza Dough Rewards today! Receive $5 to redeem on your next visit for every $100 you spend.

Events at California Pizza Kitchen

2nd Annual Pizza Competition at CPK ( Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 2p-5p )

2nd annual Pizza Competition between the Glendale Police Department and the North Shore Fire Department on Sunday May 3rd. It will run from 2 pm to 5 pm. Each team will create one pizza that is not on our menu for the competition. We will be using the same judging form we use for our own Conference Pizza Chef Competition. The winning team will receive 60% of the proceeds to their charity and the other 40% to their charity.